Leabrand Ltd is committed to the identification of environmental aspects of its activities and services and minimising the environmental impact to its railway Clients throughout their lifecycle. These services include Welding, building, hoarding and concrete works.
Leabrand Ltd aim to:
· Continually improve its environmental performance through the development and achievement of objectives and targets.
· Prevent pollution of the environment and have procedures in place to deal with environmental accidents.
· Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and Network Rail Standards.
· Improve and integrate, where possible, environmental management into our business systems.
· Ensure that effective relationships are maintained with industry partners, regulatory bodies and other interested parties.
· Examine our use of resources, plant, and materials, and seek to minimise use and recycle or reuse waste where practicable.
· Involve all staff in the promotion of leabrand Ltd attitude to the environment, through environmental awareness, training and guidance.
· Set and monitor environmental objectives and targets each year.
The transportation and disposal of all wastes will be carried out in a responsible manner with due regard to environmental consideration and all current legislation.
Our investment policy and control measures take into account all national interpretations of the “Best Practicable Environmental Options”.
The Company recognizes its legal responsibilities under the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and its associated underpinning regulations. The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation of the Company’s environmental policy. This policy shall be briefed to all Leabrand Ltd employees and made available to the public. The requirements of this policy shall be reviewed on a regular basis, but at least annually.