It is the policy of Leabrand to:
- Ensure commitment to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injury and ill health which satisfies the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible and is specific to our OH&S risks and OH&S opportunities;
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- The reduction of hazards, OH&S risks, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution;
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this OH&S policy, and ensure that consultation and participation of workers, to be actively involved in the management of the system and the activities supplied;
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the OH&S system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The OH&S System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.